Gamma Sterile Ultrasound Gel
- Gamma sterile 20ml ultrasound gel for external and internal use
- Dual packing to maintain sterility
- Excellent viscosity, Hypoallergenic,
non-irritating on the skin
- Water soluble with neutral pH, non-staining and easy to clean
- Free from formaldehyde and salt, non-toxic
- Suitable for a broad range of ultrasound frequencies
- No toxic influence, fragrance-free
- Single-use sachets eliminates the risk of patient contamination.
|Sterile Ultrasound Gel
|Sachet of 20ml
|48 No. inner carton
|240 No. inner carton
Sterile Ultrasound Gel
Sterile Ultrasound Gel is acoustically compatible with a broad range of ultrasound frequencies. It facilitates optimal transmission of ultrasound waves in a more clear and uninterrupted manner. The gel acts as a couplant that provides an acoustic pathway between the transducer and the skin. It eliminates air (a disruptive influence) from the interface and adapts the contours of the probe to the skin Gamma.
- It is intended for general use as a sterile transmission media for diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures.
- Place on patient’s skin prior to initiating an ultrasound examination.
20ml contains: Deionised water, carbomer, triethanolamine, monopropylene glycol, 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3 one.
- US FDA
- CE Mark